Welcoooome to Nintendo Voice Chat! First up this week, around 160,000 Nintendo Network IDs have been hacked, and Nintendo is asking users to update their passwords and enable two-step authentication on their accounts. Hear this week's panel react to that, as well as the possibility of a dual screen Nintendo Switch. Plus, Nintendo has slashed the Animal Crossing bank's interest rate, and the NVC panel is here to discuss how Nintendo is dealing with potential New Horizons exploits. Finally, we'll wrap up with another round of Question Block.
- 00:00:00 Welcome!
- 00:00:55 160,000 Nintendo Network IDs have been hacked
- 00:06:08 A rumor about a new Switch model… with two screens?
- 00:12:42 Nintendo is adjusting the Animal Crossing economy
- 00:18:54 Our rapid-fire Majora's Mask memories
- 00:24:39 Games out this week
- 00:37:07 What we're playing
- 00:42:00 Question Block
Games out this week:
- Moving Out - 4/28, $25
- Indivisible - 4/28, $30
- Telling Lies - 4/28, $20
- Streets of Rage 4 - 4/30, $25
- Book of Demons - 4/30, $25
- Levelhead - 4/30, $20
- Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia Demo - 4/30
What we're playing:
- Casey: Good Job
- Seth: Picross S4, Tales of Vesperia, Trials of Mana
- Zach: Indivisible, Streets of Rage 4, Animal Crossing
- Logan: Super Mario Maker 2, Animal Crossing